Saturday, August 2, 2008

All's Well


I've been working on a painting that I knew would be tough - that'll be ready to show you in a day or so....... but I did want to chime in and say that the Blogger robots redeemed themselves, evidently working overtime last night and restored about 400,000 blogs. whew. All's well today.

This is my handsome Jack - he's doing fairly well himself, giving us the time we so very need to love and spoil him. He's my studio companion and a constant reminder that we take what we can get and cherish every minute.

Enjoy the weekend -

9 comments:

Mark Bridges said...

He's a sweet dog. Give him some bacon tomorrow morning. :) He told me to say that.

Georgette said...

All is well, all is well! Jack is a gem...remember all is well and all will be just that. Life is fleeting but love is not.

Pattie Wall said...

What a sweet face! Look at that face and think good thoughts. I will send my prayers your way.

Barbara Pask said...

What a sweetie, you can tell he's a gentle soul.

Making A Mark said...

Well I'm going to chime in with "What a sweetie!" as well as it was my first thought as I looked at him. If he's as nice as he looks then I can fully understand why he must be very special to you

Good luck to you and Jack

Dana S. Whitney said...

I agree that it was wonderful to have blogger back up and at 'em. Had many paranoid thoughts... (since when I could see my blog, my Obama "button" was no longer visible. ;-p )
Beautiful doc... I'm loving my cat, but wanting a dog....
Hope to enjoy "your" Chicago impressionists next week in Fort Worth.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I like to say, "there's no love like dog love."
All the best to you and yours, Karin. You are a remarkable painter. No one does these fabulous gallery scenes like you do.

Unknown said...

Hi Karin,
No one would expect that Jack is sick - he looks so peaceful and calm. He is indeed a beautiful creature. Glad he is in the studio with you - that means you get to spend lots of time with him. What a great companion! Hope he has many more comfortable days ahead than anyone anticipates.

Joanne

Andy Mathis said...

hello-

just lurking through your blog. I haven't been by in ages.

Sorry to read about Jack. What a cutie he is.