Saturday, February 18, 2012

My New Book 'San Francisco'



For my workshops, I create a book for my students that includes paintings I've done from the location we find ourselves in - hopefully it inspires when they're sent out with their cameras, seeing the surroundings through an artist's eyes.

With my workshop in April fast approaching, I've got a new book 'San Francisco' now available on Blurb - it is 7 x 7" and includes 41 color reproductions of paintings I've done from previous trips to the city. If you'd like a partial preview of this new book, click here.

To explain my pause in working on new pieces, we've decided this is a great opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime road trip to the west coast - so I've been mapping it out, making solid plans and that has taken chunks of time but it should be incredible. Zac & Joey are coming too, they'll be blogging about it along the way and so will I.

For now, I'll get back to painting tomorrow. Thank ya'll.

5 comments:

Maria Bennett Hock said...

What a fantastic journey! Can't wait to hear and see all your adventures.

jyothisethu said...

full of beautiful pictures...

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

A Trip Of A Lifetime! Best of luck, and I'm sure you'll have fun stories to share, as well as the pups - Looking forward to it!

Amy Hillenbrand said...

Your new book looks fabulous. Have a great time on your trip. We have a beautiful country to explore.

adebanji said...

Great once again! Nice to see another brilliant publication released!