Monday, August 4, 2014

"Bare Market"

11 x 11"
oil on panel
sold


I spent all weekend and today on a couple of paintings that had a deadline date - including this new piece that may be included in the Hilton Head Auction in November, unless it sells before.  I wouldn't argue that.

Inside the Museum of Modern Art in New York City - women admire Picasso's masterpiece 'Les Demoiselles d'Avignon'.   In case you didn't know, his title is a reference to a street in Barcelona famous for its brothel.

Please click here for a larger view.



 4 x 6"
oil on panel
sold 

This is a smaller painting I am donating to a charity auction taking place in Connecticut in October.

Now I move on to more Chicago scenes and a start on an upcoming solo show in Atlanta sometime in November.



1 comment:

Teri said...

This is so fabulous! So great, so small! (I have seen the original Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, and this is such a reminder...)